CREATIVITY AND CONSISTENCY WILL POSITIVELY IMPACT YOUR REPUTATION AND BOTTOM LINE.
Creativity is a journey, not a destination. How the work gets done is just as important as the end result. We apply strategic thinking to creative insight.
We are passionate about design and the creative process, and how it can be used to drive profitability and business goals. Our approach is strategic, pragmatic, and holistic in gaining a thorough understanding of your needs to conceive, create, and complete your project through each stage of development.
Great solutions to tough challenges can only come from strong relationships and collaborative work.
Whether it’s developing new brand identity, marketing strategy, or building a corporate creative team we believe in these eight driving principles;
- Have a “Big Idea”. Anyone can be taught to execute, but being able to brainstorm and develop new ideas is key to bringing value to a business.
- A logo is not a brand. A logo visually represents your brand. Brand is the essence of who you are and your reputation.
- Strategy first, execution second. You can never spend too much time developing a strategy.
- Design is everything. From products and marketing to processes and operations, everything is designed.
- Listen up. Ask questions to get a deep understanding of issues, and listen as intently for the answers you don’t get as much as the ones you do get.
- Resources are key. People, money, and information are all you have. Manage (things) wisely and lead (people) with courage.
- Great solutions take partnership. Great solutions to tough challenges can only come from strong relationships and collaborative work.
- Have a sense of humor. About everything.
WE ARE ALWAYS STRATEGIC, PRAGMATIC AND HOLISTIC.
Designed to optimize creativity and business solutions we begin by gaining a thorough understanding of client needs, the needs of the prospective audience, and what competitors are doing with various brand touch-points. Andy Brenits is especially adept at employing design thinking into his work as a strategist, designer, and creative consultant. With every project, both his creativity and his analytical skills are put into action.
Design Thinking is a system that uses the designer’s sensibility and methods to match people’s needs with what a viable business can convert into consumer value and market opportunity. It’s a structured approach to generating and developing ideas.
Our design process is what puts Design Thinking into action. It describes a repeatable process employing unique and creative techniques which yield guaranteed results – usually results that exceed initial expectations. Extraordinary results that leapfrog the expected. This is why it is such an attractive, dynamic and important methodology for businesses to embrace today.
LETS BUILD YOUR BRAND TOGETHER.
Send us the details, and lets get started to develop brand touch points that influences the buy decision.
Interested? Lets Chat.
Schedule a free, no-obligation 30 minute consultation and strategic needs assessment.
Lets get to the heart of the "big Idea" of your brand.