Design without strategy is just art.
We’re artists, but we believe that art for art’s sake wastes money in the business world. We are a business-focused creative shop, where all solutions are designed to meet specific business objectives like entering new markets, generating new leads, increasing sales, or achieving higher profit margins.
Our approach is strategic, creative, and holistic.
We are passionate about design and the creative process, and how it can be used to drive profitability and business goals. Every project begins by gaining a thorough understanding of your business goals and needs. We believe that great creative solutions to tough challenges can only come from strong relationships and collaborative work.
Creativity and consistency will positively impact your reputation and bottom line.
Creativity is a journey, not a destination. How the work gets done is just as important as the end result. Our process is Design Thinking at its best and is optimized to solve tough business challenges by using proven methods that match business needs to consumer value and market opportunity. It’s a structured approach to generating and developing ideas.
Andy Brenits is especially adept at employing design thinking as a creative strategist, designer, and business leader. With every project, both his creativity and his analytical skills are put into action.
We believe in these eight driving principles:
- Have a “Big Idea”. Anyone can be taught to execute, but being able to brainstorm and develop new ideas is key to bringing value to a business.
- A logo is not a brand. A logo visually represents your brand. Brand is the essence of who you are and your reputation.
- Strategy first, execution second. You can never spend too much time developing a strategy.
- Design is everything. From products and marketing to processes and operations, everything is designed.
- Listen up. Ask questions to get a deep understanding of issues, and listen as intently for the answers you don’t get as much as the ones you do get.
- Resources are key. People, money, and information are all you have. Manage (things) wisely and lead (people) with courage.
- Great solutions take partnership. Great solutions to tough challenges can only come from strong relationships and collaborative work.
- Have a sense of humor. About everything.
Let’s Build Your Reputation Together
Send us the details, and let’s get started to develop brand touch points that influence the “buy” decision.
...Andy helped me gain insight into the branding and marketing strategies of our competitors, so that we could begin our own rebranding process.
...The brand audit Andy prepared allowed us to compare what our competitors are doing, to our own current branding and marketing processes which concluded with a strategic action plan we could start implementing immediately...
...Brenits Creative helped us by performing a brand audit that provided valuable insights into our current branding, and the pain points of our audience. The result was an easily achievable action plan for fine-tuning our brand, including messaging and context.
Interested? Lets Chat.
Schedule a free, no-obligation 30 minute consultation and strategic needs assessment.
Lets get to the heart of the "big Idea" of your brand.